Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Personal Growth Project ACTUALLY WORKING!


mail.jpg

Hopefully (whoever is reading this) you can see my little flower sprouting!  It's in the bottom left of the picture.  If you look close enough there's a little green.  Anyways, there's actually something sprouting out of the dirt!  Unfortunately, this is not my original flower, my Daffodil (I'm pretty sure it's dead), but my new project that I'm working on!  This is my new flower (I don't know what it's called, Mr. Kempler just had flower seeds in class and I just grabbed it and planted it in the cup).  But I'm so glad this time my project is actually working and I can show it off.  And I'm sorry I don't have a link, when I find out tomorrow what the flower is called, on my next post I will put a link and more information about my new flower.  

3 comments: