Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Maintaining My Plant: Update #4



My snake plant hasn't experienced some of the rapid growth of my fellow classmates, but I am happy with what I have accomplished thus far. I have been watering my plant once a week; watering it more than once a week may have adverse affects. My snake plant requires very little water overall. While I was initially hesitant about my ability to take of a plant, I have been pleasantly surprised about how much I've enjoyed having a nice plant to look after. I suppose having one of the easiest plants to take of helps me overcome my hesitation towards plant care.

4 comments:

  1. It's good that your enjoying this project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you are enjoying it!! You were smart and picked an easy plant to grow!

      Delete
  2. Its a good thing it does not need much water and good luck

    ReplyDelete