Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Growth Project #7!

Since I've been at school and work almost all day, almost out of the house all week, my sister Scythia sees that my plant needs water everyday.  Luckily for her, my snapdragons get water everyday because I'm not there everyday to take of it.  My picture shows that it has grown a couple centimeters since I last taken a picture.  I have noticed that the stems are starting to grow a sort of peach fuzz at the bottoms.  I honestly don't know what that means, but I do know thats a good sign of growth.  However, I also notices that a couple leaves had grown little brown spots which might mean that it's not getting enough water, or enough light.  I asked my sister if pruning the leaves would be healthy for the plant.  She said that I should wait a little and keep giving the plant water.  I'm going to take her advice because normally a plant could grow back healthy.  In the mean time, I'm proud of my little dragons; they're like my little babies naturally growing!

My dragons have grown up to 3 inches already!

3 comments: