Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

In-door and Out-door Plant


So its been getting colder now, so my decision to put my plant inside the apartment has been made.  I begone a new daily routine.  I still have my plant outside when the sun is out, but now when I get home from school or work I move my plant indoors.  Like I mentioned in my last posting; the plant doesn't seem to grow if it it is cold outside.  The plant sits in my kitchen apartment till the next morning when I again place it outdoors.  Things or noticeable actions the plant shows me when the weather is cold; like stunt growth and less water consumption are in advice for a future action in my part.  Seems that after October; if not, during my plant will be spending more; if not, all its time indoors.Growing tomatoes

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good idea. You may be saving it from dying because of the cooling weather. Hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good that you moved your plant inside. Hopefully it will stay alive and continue to grow

    ReplyDelete