Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Personal Growth Project #6


So I haven't really had anymore problems with ants, but I'm pretty sure three of my flowers died. I thought I could save them, but its been a week and they're still layed out on the ground. I'm not really sure whether or not I should pull them from the ground or just leave them. It's starting to get colder and windier at night so I'm worried about the remaining flowers, and that could possibly be the reason the others died. I'm going to continue to water them twice a day and hope that the ones remaining will continue to grow and I'll be able to finally watch them bloom. I'm getting anxious because the weather is changing and I dont want to have to start the project over if they all end up dying. Lets hope NOT!

http://www.ngb.org/year_of/index.cfm?YOID=17&CFID=5643371&CFTOKEN=89759426&jsessionid=2830cf5465c10809cca5721a204c1e1c7857

4 comments: