Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Personal Growth Project

Its feels like it has been forever ago since I planted my Daffodil in my front yard, and so far my Daffodil hasn't sprouted out of the ground yet. On my research, it says it takes about 4-8 weeks and some times a little longer to grow, not only that! 2 years for the petals to grow and 9 years for the Daffodil to be fully grown! Woah 9 years! I think I might have picked the wrong flower to grow, and I'm pretty sure it has been more then 8 weeks.  Looks like I might have to start all over which sucks.  Even if the Daffodil is growing, I don't wanna wait 9 years for this flower to grow.

2 comments:

  1. I hope they start growing quickly. I would love to see your daffodils sooner than two years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya hopefully they grow quick enough!

    ReplyDelete