Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

PGP #7

Hey class, I dont know why, but my flowers were dying so I had to put more potting soil and seeds because my flowers just dont seem to be growing. Its maybe because of the weather changes and I think its affecting my flowers. Everyone can see that half of pot is growing and the other half is not but hopefully with the soil. It would recover if not Im just probaly going to replant my flowers; but I still have hope in my flowers and my advice is to never lose hope. I recommend you guys doing the same with your flowers or plant, and you guys will see results.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG781Z0nNCI

4 comments:

  1. that sucks, Im sure they will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plant looks good and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your plant will grow. Good job on the plant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your plant looks good! keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete