Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Personal Growth Project #7

Today I went to water my plant, and it was looking pretty dried out. I watered it twice, so it can get the proper nutrients it needs. My pansies do not seem to be growing fast; They are barely poking out of the ground. I've been adding plant food to speed up the process, but it doesn't seem to work. My plant just likes to move at its own speed. Also, there has been a lot of spider webs near my plant. I'm not sure if they effect my plant, but I applied bug spray anyways. Stay away from my plants you nasty critters!

http://www.ehow.com/how_7569263_protect-pansies-pests.html

4 comments:

  1. The critter spray is killing the plant ooo noooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That suck and try not to spray your flowers; spray around them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whenever you get the bug spray make sure it is safe for your plants!! but keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. at least you have tried to kill the bugs

    ReplyDelete