Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Week #3


The third week I checked on my plant at my grandmas house. This is the sunflower. Nothing’s happening though ): Even though I had just planted it I thought there would be a little something but there is definitely nothing happening so far. Either it just does not want to grow or my sunflower is a late bloomer. I decided to do some research to see why it takes so long for it to grow, or at least show a little sign of life. What I found was that it was in the germination stage, getting ready to grow. At least I hope that’s what’s happening. Whichever it is I’m sad and this needs to hurry up. I guess I’ll just keep waiting even though I am very impatient. 

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully it is a late bloomer, but maybe its not getting enough sun light also.

    ReplyDelete