Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Personal Growth Project #7

You can't clearly see the little leaves that are growing out because it's dark but my plant is sprouting. It took about 5 weeks for it to sprout and I am excited to see the results change in a few weeks. My biggest concern right now is probably what if it rains and it ends up ruining my plant. I can't move my plant due to all the black widows surrounding it so hopefully I figure out a way to save it. Other than that my plant is getting enough sun and enough water all the time so I don't need to worry about that. Hopefully it isn't a long process for my plant to start growing more for the next couple of weeks. How long it takes the viola to sprout and other useful information.

2 comments:

  1. I can see them! You're doing good! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with knowing when to control your surrounding for the plant!

    ReplyDelete