Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Update

After about a week and a half of not knowing if my plant was growing or not, it finally showed some signs of life. 2 little green specs have appeared at the surface. The only problem I've faced so far is that my sprinklers come on at night and I'm afraid that the flowers are going to be overwatered. For now I'm keeping it in the sun and then moving it into the shade after half of the day. I have seen my dogs come very close to knocking it over so I've moved it to many different spots in my backyard. Heres a video to help with gardening vegetables in the fall.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like its going good. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, keep up the good work. I cant wait until next week post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! Watch out for your dogs though, it wouldn't be very pretty if they actually did knock it over.

    ReplyDelete