Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

PGP #4

Hey im sorry for not posting anything in a while, but in the first picture it was the first weeks of process and you can see its coming out good. Indeed, in the second picture it was the second week of progress and the flowers there where about one inch high. After a few days later I notice my flowers were getting eating by snails and my flowers where looking sad, so I put poisen around the garden especcially for snails and the next day, they were alot of dead snails around the garden and in my pot of flowers, and you can see in picture 3, theres some dead snails that I put there and also my flowers look sad                                                                              because of snails.
                                                                                   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP-OOlUa-9U

2 comments: