Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Week #4

So I am starting to get worried....nothing is happening with my plants.  I have planted 3 and none of them have started to sprout or anything.  I have done everything according to the directions and yet I see no progress. I water my plants everyday.  They are in the sun and/or shade for the appropriate amount of time.  I don't know if I just don't have a green thumb or if I did something wrong. I wish something would happen.  I guess I will continue to wait and see if anything pops up.

2 comments:

  1. What i have learned is that you need to be patient with youre plants. Depending on your plants the reason for not growing can be ditinct. You should do more research to check if its the weather, plant, or soil. You may be over watering it theese are all possibilities.. The best thing you van do is be patient. Good Luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same things happening to me! Hopefully ours will grow and blossom soon.

    ReplyDelete