Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Week 7

My flash was on and I didn't realize it, so it is a littlbe bright but theses are my new plants.
It has been a week since the garlic and flower have been planted.  So far there is no sprouting, but I am hopeful.  They are both in biodegradable pots and they are retainging their water well.  I am hoping that they won't get too cold.  The weather changed a little bit last week but it is back to being hot agian so they should do ok.  I think it would be awesome to have a garlic plant because my family uses garlic a lot in the food we cook, mostly Mexican and Arab.  The article I read says that you can plant bulbs in October.  I am trying to grow it from a clove.  I am really doing my best to be positive about this plant since the last ones didn't grow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love garlic! What a great choice to grow! I hope it grows better than the last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay positive I'm sure your plant will sprout eventually.

    ReplyDelete