Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Week 6?

Not sure if we were supposed to do week 6 yet...if not then I am ahead of the game.  I still haven't seen any progress on any of my plants...thinking about starting over with a different plant.  I went to all three pots and dug down a little to see if anything is happening and I can't find anything...I am not sure what to do.  The whole point of this project is to find growth and obviously I don't have a green thumb. Maybe I will just add radishes to one of my pots because obvioulsy they are growing.  Or maybe I will grow a lima bean in a plastic cup.  I did that in second grade and it worked then...Although this article that I read says tha parsley can take a while, the picture I took you can't see anything, no roots, seeds, anything.
Its hard to see but this is a picture of the hole from me digging down to the rocks in the bottom of my pot.

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel about not really seeing green yet, but Im sure you will soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give it a little time. I'm sure something will happen soon! If not you always have other options.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you have to be patient, plants or flowers are really slow to grow and it takes time to grow.

    ReplyDelete