Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Personal Growth Project Update


  Again, I don't know if you can see the little green at the bottom right corner of this picture, but it's there.  You also probably can't tell from this picture either, but it actually has grown a little.  I'm glad my Gladiolus flower has been sprouting a bit.  That tells me I'm doing everything right and I should't worry about it.  If I just keep on doing what I'm doing (water it a lot and make sure it has a lot of sunlight), eventually it will sprout soon.  All I hope is that my flower will blossom and I will once in my life have successfully planted a flower that hasn't died, and that I get an A on this assignment.  Hopefully by my next post you will be able to see a huge difference. (This is a good drawing of a Gladiolus).

4 comments:

  1. Yea I see the green and hopefully it will sprout more

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will probably sprout soon. It takes time for it but good luck on your plant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am sure you'll see something soon, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that video, really cool! thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete