Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

PGP #5


The grass is really getting long. I have been busy; so not really able to cut it. I am kind-of worried with fall coming that it will die and the project will be a failure. Luckily being in the southern California environment it should not be that bad. As long as I keep to my plan of watering and nurturing they should be prosperous. I like how if you look at it in certain light there are different shades or colorations of green. One predator so to speak is my cats. Cats eat grass and then throw-up. I have no problem with this, but when they eat it they uproot it and that causes discrepancies in the root system.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I'd put a barrier to keep the cats out though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. That grass looks wild. I wish my plant was growing that quick. It has a sort of Mohawk look to it though :)

    ReplyDelete