Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Week 6



This week my sunflower leaf is even bigger. It’s growing little by little but the fact that I am documenting this with pictures is such a good idea. It shows how much it’s actually changed. If I didn’t document my plants growth I’d think it was never growing. BUT! At my grandmother’s house the sunflower that I have planted is showing no signs of life. I’m not sure what to do but this is why I have my backups. I’m still keeping my fingers crossed and praying that SOMETHING might happen, but we shall wait and see what happens. Only time will tell.

I also checked on my pumpkins at my grandmothers house and the vines are growing soo much! The only problem is on some of the leaves show that something has been munching on the leaves. When I examined the area there was nothing around so I’m not exactly sure what it could be. I looked up what it could be and I found out that some bugs can carry disease causing the plant to become diseased as well! This was shocking to me so I’m definitely going to apply some of these steps that the website provided to ensure my pumpkins grow big and healthy! Other than that I’m satisfied with the progress thus far :D!

6 comments: