Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

PGP #5



As I was saying in my last post my plant has not starting showing any green yet but when I was watering it the other day, I barely saw like a tiny tiny green piece of something so I believe that its starting to sprout. I would have taken a picture of this part but its way to small to even see with a camera, I tried to take a picture but it barely came out. When I water my plant, I mix it with Miracle Gro all purpose plant food and I mix the powder in the water and water my plant. I believe that with the plant food it will grow faster moreover once it grows it will be bigger and stronger because it provides many nutrients. There is a picture of me watering my plant with water mixed with plant food and my plant is next to my other chili plant which is a Serrano chili plant. 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you know what you're doing. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully that will work. But don't do too much you don't want to kill it. Sometimes letting it do its own thing naturally is the best way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thinking beacause its vitamins for plants or flowers.

    ReplyDelete