Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Update #8




I have maintained my plant quite well; however, I still haven’t seen any significant growth. From what I have observed my plant is healthy, but I don’t see any sign of new leaves sprouting. I believe the lackof growth has more to do with the species of plant, and it’s not a result of mygardening skills. Recently I moved my plant outside, and as a result I noticed a small crack developing in the leaf. I am hoping the crack does not continue to grow as I believe it could ruin the main leaf. Monday is watering day for my plant; I will continue to monitor its progress further during that time.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure your plant is fine. You've been doing an awesome job so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that it is alright!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My plant is growing slow as well..grrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure it will be worth it in the end, good luck!

    ReplyDelete