Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Number 6

Lehhhhhgoo, got my plants to start growing again surprisingly. I remembered to water my plants regularly and they began to shoot up out of the ground. I'm actually really happy i haven't killed them yet so hopefully i can keep up the good work!. I plan to transplant them into a plot once they get a little bigger so they have more room to grow instead of just in a small plastic pot. My chickens have decided that they want to get to the rest of my plants and began digging holes under my fence line to get under. If they think they can get away with that i will be having chicken soup faster that i thought. LOOKY HERE

3 comments:

  1. That's really cool. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on not killing your plants, lol. And that remark about chicken soup was funny too..I love chicken soup..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ur plant is looking fresh

    ReplyDelete