Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

PGP Week 5

This is week 5 and my radish are nearly completely done growing.  They look very healthy and are growing very fast at this point.  It doesn't take much care to grow this.  I enjoy seeing the progress of this plant each week. there's more to grow from this plant and will turn out to look like I want them to.  This is definitely an exciting plant to see grow because it grows so well and anyone who is looking for an easy plant to grow in the future I suggest growing this one.  The leaves are approximately two inches long and still have more growth to them.    

3 comments:

  1. That's a very interesting looking plant. I'm curious to see what the end result will look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plant looks good. Im interested in growing this plant

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats awesome! keep it up radishes are very good.

    ReplyDelete