Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Finally Sprouted! Yay

Blog # 5

After two weeks of waiting, my pansies are finally sprouting. They literally popped up out
of nowhere, and I couldn't be happier. I been watering my plants twice a day, so they can stay hydrated. 
If I do not keep up with the watering, the desert will kill them quick. My pansies are located next to a sweet pea, and the sweet pea is attracting ants. I had to apply bug spray to keep the nasty critters away. I gave my plants more plant food, so they can continue to grow healthy. Hopefully I do not have any more problems; I can't wait for them to bloom!                    
                                                                                       http://www.tandjenterprises.com/tandj_pansy.htm

3 comments:

  1. You're so lucky! My sunflowers haven't bloomed yet. Can't wait to see them blossom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! It looks like you really know what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow good job, so far so good, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete