Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Waiting

I planted my sunflower seeds two weeks ago and so far, nothing has happened. I'm really worried that these guys won't blossom at all. I even put a few more seeds into the pot to increase the chances of growth. I've been watering them two/three times a day and making sure they have plenty of sunlight. And to further add to my dilemma, my camera is out of commission. I tried to compensate this by using photo booth on my mac; however, it won't let me upload the pictures. Worst comes to worse, I'll just use my friends camera and I'll start my project over. I hope they'll sprout soon.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry i grew sunflower seeds and sometimes it takes them a long time to sprout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on growing your plant. Can't wait to see the results later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully they grow! I am having the same problem with my seeds.

    ReplyDelete