Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Personal Growth Project #5

So I've been watering my sweet peas twice a day and I've been having to use bug spray to keep the ants away. I googled what insects eat sweet peas and ants wasn't one of them, but then I youtubed it and ants DO feed on sweet and sticky substances so I'll have to keep a close eye on that to make sure they don't end up killing my flowers. Today I went to water them and seen that my flowers were leaning to the left more then they've been and one of them even fell over, I'm not really sure if that means its basically dead but I'm going to keep watering them and hopefully I can save it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVyw6EDHWes

2 comments:

  1. The best thing you can do is rap a stick around the plant so that they dont die or fall off. It may be because the top is starting to become heavier and the wind just blows that direction making the plant lean to that direction. Either way good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully bugs don't kill your plant and I am sure that everything will be ok with them leaning.

    ReplyDelete