Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Yay!! Post #4


 
Yay!! They are finally growing, it took them more time then I anticipated but I’m extremely happy they are starting to grow. I’m hoping the pumpkins will grow by Halloween but if not then it’s perfectly fine.  I’m just really excited that the plants aren’t dying. I really don’t do much except for letting nature take its course, I do check on them daily to make sure they aren’t dehydrated, or dead. I always check for insects that aren’t supposed to be their but with my luck I don’t find any. I have fed them with plant food, and I do see improvements it makes my plants grow faster, and healthier. I’m very excited for my pumpkins to grow.



4 comments:

  1. Good job taking care on your plants; I'm glad to read that you're finally seeing some progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's so cool! I can't wait to see the actual pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, your plant looks great.

    ReplyDelete