Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Watching The Leaves Grow: Update #3



It's been a little over three weeks since I began caring for my snake plant. I am happy to report that I have observed some noticeable growth. The initial clipping I planted has begun growing upwards, and the difference is noticeable from last week. I am excited about this recent growth as it means I'm properly caring for the plant, and it's helped me regain some of my confidence in planting. Since this plant has so many positive affects on air quality, I plan to grow an even larger pot after the current semester. Although the plant itself requires very little care, I find it's benefits are large.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that so cool how it grows from its own leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah thats so cool. Glad your projects working out.

    ReplyDelete