Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

#3


It has been a couple weeks since I have planted my wonderful radish plant.  From my picture you can tell it has just started sprouting out of the soil.  I woke up this Saturday to find it has finally begun to grow where it is visible. Now that I can see it has actually started growing, I have started to gain some confidence in my radish plant.  However, I can work on adding more water to my plant because it tends to look a little dry most of the days.  Other than that, so far my radish plant looks great and is growing the way I want it to grow.
preparations for growing

3 comments:

  1. I am also growing radishes and it was exiting seeing some results. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully your radishes grew well and were successful

    ReplyDelete