Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

I See Green

      This previous week, I bought another pot to grow some more radishes. I have planted 5 seeds so I am expecting to have a small crop of 5 other radishes to be arriving possible 3 weeks after the sprouted pictures above. These are my rainbow radishes that have grown just over an inch from the soil. It surprises me that they have sprouted so soon, since there is sunshine only from recorded 7:25 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.  The prosperous stems have me excited about this project already.

7 comments:

  1. Thats pretty cool. Its a good thing that you are so interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous yours have grown already! good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like progress is going well, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All this green I'm seeing is making me impatient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's amazing how your plant is growing so quickly. Good job!

    ReplyDelete