Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Personal Growth Project


     For my Personal Growth Project, I chose to do Rainbow Radishes. Living in an apartment slimmed the choices for the project. I had to choose something that would be manageable from my balcony. Radishes were a good choice because they are really low maintenance and they grow quickly. I have two pots; one with the seeds planted deeper in enriched soil, whereas the second has seeds merely a fourth of an inch under a pot of Black Gold Organic soil. I do not know the outcome of planting the seeds differently, but it is something i will experiment to see the outcomes. I hope to grow some radishes that will eventually be a tasty topping on dinner. Spark those taste buds! I used this video to help me get started growing.

4 comments:

  1. Cool project, I like the fact that you will be able to eat it. It's a reward that has a positive effect in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love zucchini because I can put them inmy salad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. I love fried Zucchini. If you need help eating your zucchini afterwards, Im your man lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a perfect idea considering your surroundings

    ReplyDelete