Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Waiting Game: Update #2




My snake plant has been showing very little observable progress over this past week. I haven't seen any growth. It appears that I have done everything correctly, but as of now I haven't experienced any results. Overall snake plants take a little more time to grow than an average plant. I’m tempted to change my treatment of the plant however I think that would do more harm than good. For now I’m playing the waiting game with my plant, and I hope to see some growth soon.
Another fun fact I learned about my plant is that it has been used as a hemp bowstring. Apparently snake plant was used this way in Africa before it became a common houseplant.

3 comments:

  1. I've never really heard about snake plant. This project for you must be challenging. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I never heard of a snake plant either. But that plant seems cool and I hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pansies do not germinate as fast either.

    ReplyDelete