Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Plans for My Personal Growth Project

After reading the email that the professor sent the class notifying us of our homework over the weekend I saw that we had to post in our Personal Growth Project blog. I started by searching for plants, fruits, or vegetables that grow well during the fall season. Most of them were quite boring in my opinion. I was hoping that something fun like tomatoes would grow great during this season, but they mostly grow during the summer. So I thought to myself, what would I like to have the most and I saw that mustard grows well during the fall season.Since I love mustard I thought why not plant some spicy mustard for my project. Since the soil at my house isn't very good and nothing ever grows there I will have to purchase a pot, mustard seeds and some soil. Mustard seeds are relatively easy to grow which will be good for me since I am so busy with school and my two jobs. During my research on mustard seeds i found out that there is a National Mustard Day! Here is the link to more information about it!National Mustard Day
Looking forward to watching my mustard seeds grow!

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome topic. I hope all your hard work pays off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely an interesting plant to grow! I am a pretty avid fan of mustard myself, so i will keep an eye on your progress and perhaps plant my own one day!

    ReplyDelete