Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

PGP #3




I started my Jalapeno plant, I first got the seeds and the potting mix with good minerals to help the plant with nourishment to grow. I than filled up my pot with some potting mix and mixed it around, than I flattened it out. I punctured a holes in the mix and placed my Jalapeno seeds in the holes than covered up the hole. The main two factors to grow a Jalapeno plant are water and sunlight, they both help the plant to grow. I watered my pot and left the soil moist and put it in my sunroom to begin to get plenty of sunlight and heat. Watering is an important factor when it comes to gardening and here is a site to help. 



3 comments:

  1. Ha, ha.., great pictures, the sun sure seems happy. Those Jalapenos will be "HOT"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Choice!and goog luck in your process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your choice of plant, it seems like a really fun plant to grow. Good luck growing!

    ReplyDelete