Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Personal Growth Project: My Daffodil

Today, my mom and I planted a Daffodil in my front yard.  I chose to grow a Daffodil for my project because they're cheap, they look pretty, and also it can grow over a foot long and I would just like to see it grow that big. My front yard is a perfect place to grow a Daffodil.  Daffodils don't need that much water and not a lot of sun light. Daffodils need partial shade, which is perfect because I planted my Daffodil under my tree in my front yard.  What's also cool about Daffodils is that Rodents or insects won't mess with it.  Daffodils leafs and bulbs contain poisonous crystals which rodents and insects stay away from so that would be nice. No rodent/insect problem.  While I was researching about how to successfully grow my daffodil without it dying, I found these die hard Daffodil Enthusiast and some of they post are helpful, and some aren't at all.  But I can't wait to see what happens. 

4 comments:

  1. I love Daffodils. Good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daffodils are such pretty flowers to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love daffodils! I'm really excited to see when they are fully grown. Do you know what color your daffodil will be?

    ReplyDelete