Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Week 4 Update




My mustard seeds are growing fantastically! There are already several sprouts and they are beginning to get tall. I hope I don't have to switch pots because they grow so much. I have my mustard plants placed in full sunlight and I am now watering them every other day. I was watering them every day but I think that it was a little too much water for the little guys so now it’s every other day. They are flourishing! I can’t wait to see when they start growing into mustard leaves. Another perk of growing mustard seeds in they don't really have and pest problems. Lucky for me! I hope everyone else’s plants and flowers are flourishing as well. Happy growing to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Thats really good. Sounds like you know exactly what your doing and doing it well. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got sprouting all around your pot, how cool.

    ReplyDelete