Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Checking for Sprouting signs -"Patients!"


I don't know much about steroids, except that they cause muscle growth in humans, so my whole thought of wanting to try them on my tomato plant is a no-no.  I can say that this growth project sure has me a bit impatient.  I look at my plant every morning and still no sign of sprouting; sad.  I'm supplying it with at'least 5 to 6 hrs of direct sun and keeping the soil nice and moist.  Who would of thought that a plant would cause my patients a challenge; I sure didn't expect it.  I'm so anxious, that I just want to grab a plant any plant, and plant it in the soil; just to see some kind of sprouting, even if it is cheating- ha,ha...  Again, I guess I will just deal with my impatients and wait to see what happens.. TO BE CONTINUE Plant

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way!!! I feel like I am doing everything I am supposed to do yet nothing is happening!! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete