Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Week 4

http://www.hort.purdue.edu/ext/beginner.html

I was so excited and thrilled when I saw my plants sprouting!! After worrying about putting them in a risky spot, this definitely helps me feel a little more relieved. One thing that is very convienent about putting my plant with a bunch of others, is that the sprinkles always water them so I do not have to worry about taking care of it as much. Especially with my busy schedule it helps a lot! I just hope they continue to grow more. I am very impatient and have never grew a plant before so gardening is not really the best for me :/

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry, they'll start to grow rapidly soon I'm sure. Once they do you will probaly love gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hidden spot for your plant and thats a good sign, Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete