Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Personal Growth Project Blog#3

I have already planted in the seeds since Saturday and absolutely nothing has happened since then. It takes the viola about 3 weeks to a month for them to sprout if done correctly. They will grow to about 6 inches tall which will look very pretty in my backyard. I'm hoping throughout this project my dogs and cats don't go near my plant. I have already tried hiding it from them but they have already found. My cats have used it as a place to sleep or just relax during the day. Hopefully in the next blog I post there will be some kind of action going on inside my pot that I will be able to share. Information about the viola

4 comments:

  1. Hey, looks like you are off to a good start. Interesting name "viola" can't wait to see what it turnsout to look like when it is bloomed fully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing it in "full bloom"! Sounds interesting, ad hope your animals don't get in the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what your plants look like. The name viola makes it sound very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work so far, and good luck in your process.

    ReplyDelete