Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

PGP #1

So for my Personal Growth Project, I chose to plant and grow Zinnia flowers. They are wildflowers from California giant mixed, In fact, they are annual and cut the flowers when they are dead and easy to grow. Zinnia flowers need a lot of sun, after, planting the flowers they need to be mix seed with coarse sand or other material to expand volume and help in uniform spreading. For the first two weeks  I have to keep the surface moist during germination. I chose  to grow Zinnia flowers because we are in the end of summer and they grow fast and they are simple to grow. I was thinking to grow a  vegetable but its to late because vegetables need a lot of sun and   summer is almost over.
                                                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJLmlRl3O5g

3 comments: