Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Personal Growth Project 3: Location

After planting my cherry radishes in my pot I had to find a place for it. In my research I have discovered that they need a lot of sunlight. I had to readjust the plants around it so that the cherry radishes can get plenty of sun. I have found the perfect place for them. I placed them where the cherry radishes will get plenty of sun and I just have to water then consistently. I am looking forward to seeing results soon. My family helped me get the materials and now I have to put them to work and make it well worth it. I'm looking forward to seeing them progress. Here is some information about cherry radishes.

4 comments:

  1. cherry radishes look like they will be Delicious !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know radishes came in such a wide variety, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry radishes look good. Hopefully they grow soon and you can eat them. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you doing work!! Nice hat by the way

    ReplyDelete