Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Week #3


25 gardening tips

After about the first day or two I immediately had to move my pot downstairs. The sun does not reach my balcony for a long period of time each day so I am afraid my flowers won't grow. Now they are hiding in bushes along the pathway of my apartment building. I have been afraid that someone will move them or take them away, but so far so good. My only issue is that if bugs or animals start to mess with the flowers once they start growing I don't know how I will be able to stop them. I can't put up a fence since it is not my yard. I guess we will just have to figure out that problem if or when it comes.

2 comments:

  1. you should put a mini scare-crow to keep them away ;) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope no one takes them. Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete