Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

My Personal Growth Project


After doing research on different types of plants and flowers, I've decided to grow a sweet pea flower. I chose sweet pea because they have a variety of beautiful colors and have such a sweet and seductive fragrance. They also make great bouquets and can eliminate flies from a room with their scent, that was pretty interesting to me as well. Sweet pea is one of the most popular gifting option around the world, so once they've bloomed I can style them into any kind of floral arrangement and give them to my mom. I will be planting the seeds in my front yard in a flower bed, but I can't plant the seeds just yet because I have to soak the seeds for 24 hours. So I start tomorrow.. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRJGouNpw-w

4 comments:

  1. Hope it all goes smoothly with the flower planting. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pea flowers are very interesting. I cant wait to see your results. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pea flowers do come in really pretty colors. Good luck on your flower.

    ReplyDelete