Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

"SPROUT! SPROUT!.."


Before leaving to school on September 24, I go to water my plant and WOW!, it actually began to sprout.  I chosed a great spot to put my plant in.  It gets at'least 5 to 6 hrs of direct sunlight; since, it's in a spot where I have it in plain view before coming down the steps of my 2nd floor apartment.  There sure is no way I will forget to check it's progress and supply it with the proper amounts of water.  I have a little system in the way I'm caring for my plant.  Wake up at 6am and go supply it with half a cup of water.  4 hours later, I leave my apartment, but not before checking to see if the plant took in all the water.  If all the water was consumed by the plant, then I will supply about 1/4 cup of water directly to the soil, in a circular motion.  It's now September 26, and my plant grows a bit more by the day- AWESOME! Tomato tips

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like what your doing is working! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! And nice system by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mr kempler wont like that you didnt take that picture but thats great that your plant is finally growing

    ReplyDelete