Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

PGP #3

Hey class, I chose a sunny spot and here the sprinklers are watering the garden but in the same time my flowers. However now I have to worried about my sisters cats, and she has four cats; therefore, my pot for them is a litter pot, so I have to be checking on my flowers and hopefully I wont see any surprises. Anyways I water my flowers at least 3 to 5 minutes every other day or at least 3 or 4 times a week, Mondays, Wednesday's, Fridays and Sundays. I
recommend you guys doing the same with your flowers or plant, and you guys will see results.

                                                                                   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zUL538gvbo

5 comments:

  1. good spot! I like how the sprinklers water them for you. ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good idea to put your plants near your sprinklers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That spot looks perfect for your plant. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice on placing your plant next to the sprinklers! Makes watering your plant so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a good plan, hopefully the cats stay away, good luck!

    ReplyDelete