Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Plants and Weeds! Oh no

Blog #4


      I was so happy when I saw a little green sprout where my seeds lay. My excitement didn't last long because it happened to be a weed. I picked that nasty weed out of the ground; I applied plant food and water. Now bummed out, I go to my computer and seek out the answer to my problem. I type in," How long does it take for pansies to germinate?" It takes pansies up to two weeks to germinate, so one more week to go! I continue to water my plant on a daily, so hopefully they sprout soon.I can't wait!

http://www.squidoo.com/pansy-recipes And Yes Pansies are Edible!

5 comments:

  1. That's weird that they're edible, but pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks that the weeds fooled you, but hopefully it will sprout soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the weeds. Hopefully you won't have to start over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same thing happened to me. I thought my plant had sprouted but it turned out to be some small weeds.

    ReplyDelete