Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Personal Growth Project Planning



            Today I purchased the items I need to start my project of growing a plant. I chose to plant two separate plants. One is the Shasta Daisy, which are long blooming flowers and can grow two or three feet tall. They also attract butterflies and need plenty of sun and well-drained soil. The other plant I chose is Forget-Me-Not (Cynoglossum Blue), which is one of the fifty species in the genus. They are a beautiful, elegant blue flower with a yellow center. I went to Lowe’s and bought both seeds, two separate pots, and potting soil.  I am now ready to prepare and plant my flowers.

4 comments:

  1. How cool, flowers that will actually attract butterflies, nice!. What are you gonna do with 3 foot plants though ha,ha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is a great question! We will see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the daisy will look good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, I want to see what the blue ones will look like. Hope all goes good, goodluck.

    ReplyDelete