Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Growth Project: Post 2

So, in my first post I had explained to you all that I was going to plant broccoli. After discussing in class the different options of different plants/vegetables I decided I was going to change my project. I still think broccoli  would have been interesting, however with juggling all 4 of my classes and my work schedule, I decided I should take on something a little easier to care for. So, I have decided to plant an avocado tree. In doing some research, I found that it will be less tedious to care for, and i just LOVE avocados. I mean I could literally live off of them o___O lol. Since I love avocados so much, I ate the rest of them that I had in my kitchen before choosing this as my project.. so until I stock up, I will not have a picture to share. Anyway, I learned that I am able to grow it indoors! That should make my life a little easier without the worry of furry little creatures ;-)

1 comment:

  1. It is very good that you chose a plant that you can work with. Avocados are very good and as soon as it grows you wouldn't have to buy them at the store anymore.

    ReplyDelete