Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Personal Growth Project Part 3

There hasn't been any improvement in my the growth of my snapdragons; however, there is plenty of time for them to grow. In fact, my snapdragons should have 180 days to fully grow into the mini dragons they are; I doubt that they'll bloom by the end of the semester. There are a few necessary factors for the beginning of the snapdragons growth process: a container, soils, water, and lots of sunlight.  Below, the picture illustrates these factors. I have a little greenhouse-like window where I'm keeping my snapdragons; there the snapdragons will have lots of sunlight and water. I will need to keep my little dragons in the window for 8-10 weeks before I transfer them outside.

Above: The container is in the greenhouse-like window where they will receive  plenty of light. Below: My dragons will receive lots water!
                                       

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 180 days is a long time! hope they come in sooner than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have a good start!

    ReplyDelete