Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Choosing what to grow ;)

It wasn't that hard to choose a plant; however, growing the plants is something totally entirely different. I am no pro gardener, yes, I'm part Mexican,but that doesn't mean I have the full skills of a true Mexican. I went on Google and searched a few plants that would grow in the Fall and through the Spring. I found that The Verbena plant does an excellent job of growing through the winter, even through the first frost. It's also extremely pretty and blooms exceptionally well. The colors which the plant bloom range from blue, purple, red, and pink. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm in the same pickle as you are. I have no clue how to do any of this, but I hope everything works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good choice, love the colors and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a really beautiful flower. It shouldn't be to hard to plant:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. That plant will be cool to grow. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i enjoy that you can make a joke out of it, and still be informational.

    ReplyDelete