Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Personal Growth Project 2012



 Day 1 Blog                                                                                                           


     While pondering about what I should grow for the project I narrowed it down to three important concepts: easy, fast, useful. I came up with the goal to sprout and grow black beans. I guess subconsciously because of my obsession with Chipotle and their delicious bowls, nevertheless I purchased the seeds and began the process. The best part about the beans are they sprout while soaking in water overnight, and after they are planted and drenched with sun and soil they should continue to thrive. Luckily, in my case, I don't have to be a professional to keep these beans alive.

4 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    The beans sound like a wonderful idea! I remember in elementary school growing lima beans in a plastic bag and paper towels. They really do take off quick! Good luck with your beans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea Michelle. To think I've been eating chipotle all this time and haven't thought about soaking the beans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how your obsession turned into a cool project. i cant wait to see the end product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea to plant that.

    ReplyDelete